Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there

3 posters

Go down

Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there Empty Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there

Post by ErikMouse Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi there, I know I haven't posted here in a while, but things are not going so good over in Cloud's forums at this time. It seems whatever is going on has started sometime after Pixy was promoted to mod over there as I've been hearing stuff about a mod having a banned dupe account a while back as well as stuff pertaining to forum hijackings. The only forum hijackings I know about happened during the time Knux's forum was hijacked by Ravaro, which has me wondering if we have a Ravaro reincarnation happening on Cloud's forum somewhere. On top of that, I'm finding out Metalhead has been banned from Cloud's forum which I don't know what actually had been going on to lead to that.

Anyway, with the irc chat being on ircnode instead as well as me being deopped in it (if I'm opped), I have been feeling really uncomfortable as of late on Cloud's forum and been feeling I may need to move my rpg and story idea stuff and whatever else to somewhere else. One of the places I originally thought of is the SMBX Galaxy that was founded by rahr480, but at the moment I'm not sure how it will do there. I have also thought about the NSMBX Forums that I'm not banned from yet, but I will have to think of something and run it by reghrhre again. The reason I am posting this here for now is I'm hoping someone will see this and would be willing to talk to me about this and perhaps even help.

The stuff that I have and the status of it at this time is currently the following:

Shippo Quest - I haven't gotten a chance to update this yet, but it will likely need an update depending on where it is going to go. This is my RPG Maker 2000/2003 project involving Shippo from Inu Yasha.
    Dream & Idea Blog - A blog that I had for dreams and ideas that I save that I think I can use.
    Story Projects - There is a fanfic story or two I'm currently trying to work on and at the moment fixing the prologue of the one.
    RPG Ideas - Ideas for an RPG that I have based from one of my fanfic stories and I'm close to finishing the first (beginning) map layout for it.
If anyone knows what to do to help me or wants to talk to me about any of this, feel free to contact me and I'll talk.
ErikMouse
ErikMouse

Back to top Go down

Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there Empty Re: Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there

Post by DragonSoul Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 pm

yes the forum situation is getting out of hand.

DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there Empty Annoying Line

Post by FCN Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:22 am

Example
FCN
FCN
Founder
Founder

https://techkingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there Empty Re: Stuff going on, on Cloud's forum, that has made me feel very uncomfortable there

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum